The black+decker beg010 small angle grinder is ideal for diy cutting and grinding operations. the grinder can cut through stone and metal. the 650w motor prevents stalling and bogging down. the compact gear case provides greater accessibility and ease of use. the multiple handle orientation adds comfort. the robust construction can handle aggressive cutting and grinding applications. the soft start and no volts release switch adds safety and control.
- Appropriate motor power to complete cutting and grinding applications without bogging down/stalling.
- Compact size gear case for greater accessibility.
- Robust construction to keep up with aggressive cutting and grinding applications.
- Soft start and No Volts release switch for added safety and control.
- Easy to use in multiple handle orientations / Slim enough to hold in hand
- Input voltage: 230V
- Power Input: 710W
- Rated speed: 12000 min-1
- Disc bore: 22mm
- Grinding discs: 8mm
- Cutting discs: 3.5mm
- Spindle size: M14
- Weight: 1.7Kg
1 Side Handle